The study provides a sizing and segmentation of the IT services market in South Africa at a multi-dimensional and strategic level.
The research is focused on the following IT services categories: deploy and support, IT education and training, system integration, custom application development, outsourcing, and IS consulting services. The study also ranks the top ten IT services providers by their 2016 revenue, and includes a profile of their IT services portfolio and their presence in individual vertical markets. The IT services market is also segmented based on individual vertical industry segments.
The research covers:
- The significant global and local trends shaping the IT services and business markets
- Market spend in 2016 and forecast spend to 2021
- Spend on IT services categorised according to vertical markets
- An attempt will be made to identify the rising stars in the SA IT services industry.
Research methodology and market segmentation
The study is based on a combination of customer and vendor survey techniques. The taxonomy consists of two dimensions. The horizontal dimension is the IT engagement cycle (consulting, project, operational, outsource) and the vertical dimension is the IT component stack. When put together in a matrix, one has the ability to map any IT service to a component in the IT stack.
IT engagement cycle
Key questions answered
- What is the size of the IT services market in South Africa?
- Who are the key players in the various IT services markets?
- What will the future market and industry structure look like?
- PowerPoint Presentation
- One Hour Presentation / Workshop
For detailed table of contents: firstname.lastname@example.org