Consumers and employees have become accustomed to engaging with companies using mobile-optimised and user friendly applications that enable them to transact easily and efficiently. This means that companies now need to match those expectations by creating the next generation of applications which transcend device types and OSs, and allow for seamless interactions to take place at scale.
BMIT has worked with application developers and systems integrators since MS-Dos was the primary way to engage with a personal computer. Through this time we have helped them develop world-class application strategies, and helped them understand what users are looking for from a well considered application.
Topics of Interest
- Consumer applications
- Enterprise Applications
- Vertical Specific Enterprise Applications
- Which consumer applications are likely to be the most popular with consumers in the next 5 years?
- What types of features are consumers looking for from brand applications?
- Will enterprises be able to make the shift to a fully SaaS world?
- What is the paid application market like, and where are there opportunities?
- Which enterprise application categories will see the most significant growth in the next 5 years?
- What types of applications will suit the African market best?