It has been said that more data will be created in the next 3 years than what has been created to date. This is primarily driven by the proliferation of devices and will be exacerbated by the further increases as the Internet of Things becomes our new norm.
BMIT has worked with the pioneers in terms of data analytics for the past 15 years, and more recently has conducted extensive research into the spaces of Big Data analytics and the implications thereof.
Topics of Interest
- Big Data
- Data Analytics
- Regulation / Legislation
- Data Driven Marketing
- Data Management Platforms
- 3rd Party Data Exchanges
- How will vendors and businesses be able to maximise the value that they are able to extract out of their data assets?
- What new types of data markets and exchanges will be formed out of this proliferation of data?
- How will smaller organisations be able to compete with the hyper-scalars that have such significant advantages in terms of data assets?
- Where can Big Data have the biggest impact in organisations and what can organisations do immediately to activate their data assets?